Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,913 (₩5,488,297) in Bucheon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)