Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,414 in Bilbao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)