Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22656 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 56% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,961 (8,656 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 3 hours ago)