Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,928 (Rp 33,530,905) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)