Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42086 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 35% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,382 (BZ$8,036) in Belize City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)