Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,731 (R$ 11,015) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vicenza costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)