Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12180 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 38% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,177 (26,088元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 28 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)