Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00659 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 57% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €2,153 (326,680 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 4 hours ago)