Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,773 (COL$7,823,669) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brighton and Hove costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)