Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,550 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €4,127 in Barcelona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)