Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,797 (Rp 31,170,686) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)