Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15764 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,863 (R$ 11,819) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)