Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 28% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,249 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)