Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15601 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €2,046 (R$ 13,113) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)