Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,944 (₩5,549,451) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)