Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 12% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,803 in Antwerp.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 3 hours ago)