Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €2,866 (CH$2,678,524) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)