Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.193 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 29% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,034 (Dinar 2,543) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)