Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020.
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €2,789 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)