Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,042 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)