Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 109 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,751 ($4,434) in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)