Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12236 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 75% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,296 (10,589TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)