Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Maastricht, Netherlands
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01539 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,406 (91,366 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)