Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13422 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is about the same as in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €4,853 (kr36,158) in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)