Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12836 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 55% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,722 (13,412元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)