Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01124 EUR / INR
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 66% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,392 (₨123,790) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)