Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Lyon, France
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01540 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lyon you would need to make just about €733 (47,615 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)