Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,972 (CH$2,481,385) in Vina Causino.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)