Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lyon you would need to make just about €3,139 in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)