Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,850 (₩3,995,194) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 3 hours ago)