Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 62% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,517 (5,180,874 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 5 hours ago)