Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12769 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 44% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,123 (16,629元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €650 (about 3 hours ago)