Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Lyon, France
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,517 (﷼ 125,856,360) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 3 hours ago)