Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23707 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,655 (S/. 11,198) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)