Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 60% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,640 (192,825 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)