Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12776 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,037 (15,943元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)