Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 20%|
Are you moving to Seville? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Seville of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Boa Vista costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)