Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 678 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Lyon you would need to make just about €3,112 (₩4,376,923) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)