Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14970 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,881 (R$ 12,566) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)