Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01436 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 56% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,658 (RD$ 115,436) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)