Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,525 (COL$6,643,241) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)