Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 43% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,121 ($2,490) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (36 minutes ago)