Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03446 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 48% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,150 (L 62,390) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)