Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03770 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,760 (Mex$ 46,678) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 4 hours ago)