Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Lyon, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27108 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,703 (R$ 9,972) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)