Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,378 (R$ 8,081) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)