Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Lyon, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27444 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,833 (R$ 6,680) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Skopje costs 50 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)