Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Lyon, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27357 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,815 (R$ 6,635) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 6,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)