Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Lyon, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25422 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,530 (R$ 9,950) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dasmarinas costs Php55 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Luís costs R$ 5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pretoria costs R 11,999 (44 minutes ago)