Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00623 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 20% more expensive than in Lyon (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,034 (808,592 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Lyon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 3 hours ago)