Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Lyon, France
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,524 (﷼ 127,280,132) in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)