Cost of living in Pune, India vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 828 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EUR / INR
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 66% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,238 (₨109,888) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Moscow costs руб 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)