Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05329 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,154 (E£ 40,421) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)