Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03803 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,908 (50,161 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £56 (about 1 hour ago)